You must obtain the following before coming to apply for a card:
- A written recommendation from your physician (ensure that there is a copy in your medical file).
- A Medical Marijuana Program Application/Renewal packet (English/ Spanish)
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- The original written recommendation from your physician on official letterhead, prescription pad, or Written Documentation of Patient's Medical Record (English/Spanish).
- Government issued photo-identification card as proof of identity.
- A government-issued photo identification (i.e., California State Driver's License, a California State ID Card, United States Passport, Veteran's Administration ID Card).
- Proof that you live in Riverside County. For example, current utility bill, California motor vehicle registration with your current address in Riverside County, or mortgage payment receipt. A P.O. Box address is not acceptable for address verification.
- Application Fees: Non Medi-Cal: $87.00; qualified Medi-Cal participants will receive a 50% reduction in fee: $43.50
- Fees can be made payable to County of Riverside by money order or casher’s check. Application fees are non-refundable.
- Payments can be mailed to: 4065 County Circle Drive RM# 103 Riverside, CA 92503